10 Miracle Points1. There is no order of difficulty among miracles. One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.
2. Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters is their source, which is far beyond human evaluation.
3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense, everything that comes from love is a miracle.
4. All miracles mean life, and God is the giver of life. His voice will direct you very specifically. You will be told all you need to know.
5. Miracles are habits and should be involuntary. They should not be under conscious control. Consciously selected miracles can be misguided.
6. Miracles are natural. When they do not occur, something has gone wrong.
7. Miracles are everyone's right, but purification is neccessary.
8. Miracles are healing because they are performed by those who temporarily have more for those who temporarily have less.
9. Miracles are a kind of exchange, like all expressions of love.
10. The use of miracles as spectacles to induce belief is wrong.
----from A course in miracles written by Helen Schucman.